1. Position yourself in the BE construction such that your upper body is in line with your legs.
2. Position both legs or only the left or the right leg in the construction according to the execution form that you are about to perform.
3. Make sure that your heels are positioned well on the platform of the lower part of the construction and that your knees are straight.
4. Slightly abduct your arms and rotate them externally.
5. Perform eight repetitions of the specific execution form:
a. For the BEh, the lowest point is reached right before your spine starts to bend.
b. For the BEs, the lowest point is reached right before your hip starts to flex.
6. The maximal extension is reached as soon as your upper body is in line with your legs.
7. Pay attention to the breathing pattern: Exhale during the eccentric phase.