Aims and scope
BMC Sports Science, Medicine and Rehabilitation is an open access, peer reviewed journal that considers articles on all aspects of sports medicine and the exercise sciences, including rehabilitation, traumatology, cardiology, physiology, and nutrition.
Ciarán Martin Fitzpatrick, BioMed Central, UK
Darren Byrne, BioMed Central, UK
- Anthony Blazevich, Edith Cowan University
- Antonio Ignacio Cuesta-Vargas, University of Malaga & Queensland University Technology
- Fred DiMenna, Columbia University
- John Dixon, Teesside University
- Nicola Maffulli, University of Salerno & Queen Mary University of London
Brock Madsen, BioMed Central, USA
Research Data Support
Authors submitting to this journal can opt to use a new service that will make it easier to share research data.
Sports Medicine, Arthroscopy, Rehabilitation, Therapy, Technology (SMARTT)
The journal Sports Medicine, Arthroscopy, Rehabilitation, Therapy, Technology (SMARTT), has transferred to the BMC series of journals and has been re-launched as BMC Sports Science, Medicine and Rehabilitation. All previous content published in SMARTT is available from the BMC Sports Science, Medicine and Rehabilitation website.
BMC Series blog
12 April 2019
10 April 2019